Current Rating4.5 -
All Versions Rating4.5 -
Last Changed (Price or Version)
Jun 22, 2014
‘MiScout’ is a GPS (Global Positioning Satellites) Navigational app that works with and without a Network connection. 'MiScout' is also an 'ad free' app!!! You'll never see an 'ad' in this app!
'MiScout' uses the GPS receivers in your device when you are away from towers or wifi.
‘MiScout’ is quick and easy to use! Where ever you are on earth, with ‘MiScout’ you can mark and save your current location, and ‘MiScout’ will help you find your way back when needed.
Use the ‘Compass and Heading’ indicator when you don’t have a Network connection.
Use the ‘Map' feature if you like when you do have a Network connection.
Golfer's! Mark the center of each green on your favorite course. You'll always know the distance to the center of the each green where ever you are!!! No need for expensive yardage devices!
Wonderful for the Traveler, Hunter, Fisherman, Hiker, Camper, and Backpacker out in the wild, or just for everyday use for help in finding your parked car at a Mall, in an Airport when you return, in a Sports Stadium after the game or any place you wish to mark and need help returning to.
A recently added feature to ‘MiScout’ is the capability to send your current location via Message/Email. Have a breakdown and having trouble explaining how to find you? Simply ‘Message’ or ‘Email’ your current location to a tow truck driver or friend quickly using the 'Send Current Position' feature! Or send your current location to friends or family for any reason you like! When they receive it, they merely click on the link, it brings up Maps, and they can see right where you are!
Parents, a great app for your children that allows them to send their location to you when they are out and about, that you can see on a map!
Latest New Feature:
Option to use 'Map' or 'Compass/Heading' indicator to help guide you to your selected destination. (Network Connection required for Map)
1. Uses GPS (Global Positioning System) Satellite Constellation
2. Send your current location via Message or Email (Network Connection required)
3. Map (Network Connection required)
5. Bearing (Heading) indicator
6. Current Altitude
7. Heading and Distance to Destination
8. Metric or Standard display
9. Distance display changes from Miles to yards under 1 mile
10. Distance display changes from Kilometers to meters under 1 km
11. Two highest selectable precisions for GPS location determination
12. Save locations for later selection and Destination calculation
13. Table with selectable previously stored locations
The quality of the GPS signal can vary depending on satellite positions, weather conditions, visible sky, etc. Indoor use of GPS may not be reliable. Continued use of any GPS service can significantly decrease battery life.
- iOS 7 Compatibility updates.