Current Rating0.0 -
All Versions Rating4.5 -
Last Changed (Price or Version)
Nov 22, 2013
Have you ever needed help finding a place you once were?
‘MiScout’ is a quick and easy to use App which uses GPS (Global Positioning Satellites) to determine your current location, and save that location in a database/table for later selection in determining heading and distance as the crow flies. ‘MiScout’ provides current Coordinates and Altitude, Compass, Bearing (Heading) indicator, selected Destination and Distance display to help you return to that location. Or use the 'Map' feature when you have Network Connection. Wonderful for the Traveler, Hunter, Fisherman, Hiker, Camper, and Backpacker out in the wild or just for everyday use for help in finding your parked car at a Mall, in an Airport when you return, in a Sports Stadium after the game or any place you wish to mark and want help returning to.
Find a great Hunting spot, and want to return later to it? Mark it!
Find a great Fishing spot or Fishing hole on a lake, and want to return later to it? Mark it!
Want to go Hiking, but want help finding your way back later? Mark it!
Find a great Backpacking or Camping spot, and want to find it again later? Mark it!
Park your car in an Airport, Mall or Sports Stadium, and want help finding it easily later? Mark it!
Have a breakdown and have trouble explaining how to find you? Simply 'Email' or 'Message' your current location to a tow truck driver or friend quickly using the 'Send Current Position' feature! Or send your current location to friends or family for any reason you like! When they receive it, they merely click on the link, it brings up Maps, and they can see right where you are!
Parents, a great app for your children that allows them to send you their location when they are out and about, that you can see on a map!
Latest New Feature:
Option to use 'Map' or 'Compass/Heading' indicator to help guide you to your selected destination. (Network Connection required for Map)
1. Uses GPS (Global Positioning System) Satellite Constellation
2. Send your current location via Email or Message (Network Connection required)
3. Map (Network Connection required)
5. Bearing (Heading) indicator
6. Current Altitude
7. Distance to Destination
8. Metric or Standard display
9. Distance display changes from Miles to yards under 1 mile
10. Distance display changes from Kilometers to meters under 1 km
11. Two highest selectable precisions for GPS location determination
12. Save locations for later selection and Destination calculation
13. Table with selectable previously stored locations
The quality of the GPS signal can vary depending on satellite positions, weather conditions, visible sky, etc. Indoor use of GPS may not be reliable. Continued use of any GPS service can significantly decrease battery life.
- iOS 7 Compatibility updates.